THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 1, 2008

100 Things

I loved this idea from Ashley's page! Let's see if I can think of 100 things!

1. I just finished my first year medical student at the University of Utah
2. Lately I have been thinking I want to do something in peds
3. I love cheesecake
4. I am doing research with the Anesthesiology department this summer
5. I live in Salt Lake City
6. I would love to go on "What not to wear"
7. I secretly want a nose job but would probably never do it
8. I wear flip flops until there is too much snow on the ground and people start to look at me funny
9. I can't wait to have kids
10. I may die single
11. I am starting to love pilates
12. I crave ice cream daily
13. Sometimes I don't think I am smart enough to be in medical school
14. I love to run ouside
15. I live for warm weather
16. I am addicted to zip up hoodies
17. pedicures
18. greek food
19. and pencil skirts
20. I love ice cream
21. I want to go to culinary school
22. I can't miss One tree hill
23. Prison Break
24. Ace of Cakes
25. Brothers and Sisters
26. or Desparate Housewives
27. I am afraid I will be alone forever
28. I love to learn
29. I drive a Nissan Rogue
30. I love the musical "Wicked"
31. and I can sing every song on the sound track
32. I like to try new recipes
33. My personality is sometimes overwhelming
34. Sometimes I am not sure who my true friends are
35. I want to learn to rock climb
36. make ecliars
37. belly dance (started this a few weeks ago)
38. play an instrument
39. and learn to speak spanish (again)
40. I would love to travel to Australia
41. New Zeland
42. Scotland
43. Denmark
44. Ireland (check)
45. and Africa
46. I am a chicken and do not like scary movies or stories
47. I used to like rollercoasters but now they make me sick
48. I think I am a good listener
49. I need to get in better shape
50. I am considering getting extensions for my hair
51. I have a consultation next week for lasik
52. I am a home body
53. I love to talk on the phone
54. I miss my friends and family that have moved away
55. I wish I could spend more time with my friends
56. I have a blackberry and I am attached to it at all times
57. I love to be tan
58. My Ipod only has ~50 songs on it
59. I can't ever remember who sings songs to download them
60. I am not very good at blogging
61. I love to read my friends blogs to stay up on what is going on in their lives
62. I like to watch movies at home
63. The last movie I saw in a movie theater was "Sex and the City"
64. I fall asleep in movie theaters sometimes
65. I need to get better about reading my scriptures
66. I want to move somewhere warm
67. I can't wait until I can treat patients
68. I need to eat better
69. I can go to the store 3 times a week and still have nothing to eat
70. I like pink starburst
71. and twizzlers
72. I have a Diet Coke addiction that I am working on kicking
73. I wonder where I will end up living
74. I don't like to do laundry because I never feel like I have accomplished anything
75. I love to take baths
76. My mom is one of my best friends
77. I wish my brothers lived closer
78. I like to go to lunch with friends
79. I can't wait until I actually get to see patients in the hospital
80. Sometimes I wish I had gone to medical school somewhere else
81. I love to listen to my grandma's stories about her childhood
82. My favorite movies are for the love of the game
83. dumb and dumber
84. Steel Magnolias
85. Fever Pitch
86. and any good chick flick
87. I am a hopeless romantic
88. I enjoy real conversations
89. I feel like a lot of the people in my life are superficial
90. I like to go to bed early
91. Express is my favorite store
92. Earings make my ears hurt
93. I like necklaces and big rings
94. My favorite places to eat are Emigration Market
95. California Pizza Kitchen
96. Aristos
97. and Crown Burger (best hamburgers!)
98. I am glad my parents are close and supportive
99. I crave pizza a lot but don't really like it that much
100. I like pickels and peanut butter

That was hard! Hopefully you learn a little something about me you didn't know before!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I can teach you to make eclairs! I made them a couple weeks ago... and mmmmm!

Why are you going to Puerto Rice? Who whom?

You should totally go for a nose job if you want it - there is nothing wrong with plastic surgery.

I LOVE One Tree Hill too, and am totally embarrassed by it. I watch it online every week!

When did you get a new car?

This was a great blog entry. I should do 100 things too. It's so fun and I learned some new stuff.