I turn 25 on Sunday and it is totally freaking me out, so I though I would come up with 25 things I want to do in the next 25 years... (not in any particular order)
1. Finish Medical School
2. Get married
3. Have kids (4 perhaps)
4. Go to Africa
5. Scuba in New Zealand
6. Learn to play an instrument (I am not sure I am capable but who knows)
7. Go to cooking school (maybe one of those in Italy or something!)
8. Run a marathon
9. Learn spanish (again)
10. Travel through South America
11. Finish my residency (in whatever that may be)
12. Give back to the community
13. Learn to manage my stress better
14. Scrapbook
15. Figure out what is really important to me...
16. Spend lots of time with my family
17. Do research on something that matters
18. Watch my kids grow up
19. Help them to reach their dreams
20. Appreciate my parents more
21. Learn to ski better
22. Skydive
23. Travel, travel, travel
24. Work hard to better other peoples lives
25. Live well so I can be around another 25 years!
Cheers to getting old! :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
25 things for my next 25 years
Posted by Natalie at 4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's a great list. Althogh, I didn't see keep the same hair stylist for 25 years! ;) Your blog is super cute! You always work hard for what you want so I am sure you'll achieve all 25!
Happy Happy Birthday today! I hope you got to do something fun!!!! I've been thinking about you all day.
hope everything is going well...when are you coming to visit??
Post a Comment