THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, August 18, 2008

School, I am over it

My first day of school came and went.  We were told we should expect to study at least 55 hours/week.  Med school may be harder than I thought.  With that said, get ready for another long hiatus from my blogging (not that I really have a whole lot to blog about...see my prior posts if you don't belive me).  


Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

55 hours a week! It'll all be worth it when your done. Call me and we'll do lunch.. if you ever have time!

Jake, Ashlee, and Jaxon Gardner said...

Wow you are such an inspiration! Dr. Mackintosh!!! I need to get some motivation to finish school-maybe one day!!! This is Ashlee-from DECA (I hate to say that!! I sound so pathetic!!) How is Sean doing? I always knew you guys would be off doing great things with your lives! My blog is ashleeandjake.blogspot.com Good Luck with school! Tell Sean I said hi!