THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SICK SICK

Last week I started feeling like I was getting a cold, and yesterday it hit me hard.  My throat hurts, my nose is runny, and my ears are plugged. :(  Too bad I have a test coming up because all I want to do is sleep!  


On a better note...4 weeks of class left!  Yeah!

I have started getting my assignments for my rotations next year:
OB: TBD
PEDS: TBD
Surgery: Primary Childrens and the VA (3 weeks each)
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary
Psych: TBD
Family Medicine: TBD
Surgery Specialty: TBD
Internal Medicine: VA 

I am so excited to get in the hospital!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

This might be a stupid question, but what exactly will you be doing on rotations? Is it strictly observation, or what else in involved?

Nick and Kandi said...

Why didn't you ever tell me about your blog? I loved catching up on everything in your life!