THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation

On May 21, 2011 I graduated from medical school and became Dr. Mackintosh.  Pretty weird I must say.  Graduation is bitter sweet.  I am SO glad to be done with school...FINALLY but also sad to see my friends leave and move on with their lives in cities across the country. 

 Jessica, Lindsay, and I at the Dean's Reception
 Brock, Me, Joel at Dean's Reception
 Harriet Hopf and I with my Research award
 Alison and I
 Alison, Me, and Jen
 Me, Stephan, and Jen
 Me, Griffin, and Joel
 Me and Joel
 Me, Jawaria, Jessica, Monica, and Kristin at Graduation
 Jessica, Brock, Graham, Joel, Me, and Cameron at Graduation
 Me and Graham
 Me and Joel (I don't know how to flip these pictures!)
 Me and Lara
 Me and Nick
 Me and Meri
 Me and James
 Me and Jessica
 Me and Lindsay
 Alison, Me, and Char
 Me and Taylor
 Me and Harriet
 Me and CT

Hard times are ahead and loneliness is already sinking in, but soon I will be too busy to notice.  I am crossing my fingers for fellow interns to call my friends, but no one will ever replace a couple of the people I met while in medical school.  I am so lucky to have them as my friends and will miss them so much.

Onward and upward!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

That is amazing Natalie. You will be such an amazing doctor.

You look beautiful in all of the pictures.

Nick and Kandi said...

I'm so freakin' proud of you!!!! I'm so sorry that I missed your open house. I love you and you're gonna be an amazing doctor. Great job!