THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dora the Explorer?

I want to be Dora the Explorer for Halloween.  I know, I know, it is already 4:00 pm on Halloween and you are thinking I should have started planning this before now.  Oh well, so is the life of a LAZY medical student.  This is a totally dorky idea but I have been brushing up on my basic spanish words just in case I find a household item that may need identifying.  


This should be fun.  She actually had a really simple costume and for all of you who remember my "first grader" red backpack it seems to have found a place where it just might come in handy.

Pictures to follow if I really decide to go through with it...do you think people will know who she is?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Dora sounds so cute! Great idea... how did it go?

I'm really missing you right now. I wish I lived closer.

Ashley and Devan said...

I want to see pictures!!