THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 10, 2008

Gold Fish

What a stupid pet!  They are dirty and TOTALLY boring, and I have one.  Why you might ask?  I agreed to "babysit" the thing in July while one of my friends went on vacation for two weeks.  Now it is November and it is still living with me.  I was dealing ok with the unwanted houseguest until I was cleaning its bowl the other day.  I was cleaning the rocks in the bottom and wasn't using my brain and before I knew it some of them fell into my garbage disposal!  CRAP!  I don't know how to get them out and I am afraid when I turn it on it is not going to go well.  


How long is this thing going to live?  It is already over 2 years old.  I am not new to having goldfish as pets, I won my fair share at South Weber Days and the like in elementary school and NONE of them lived longer than a few months.  Has this fish found the fountain of youth?  

0 comments: