THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, July 10, 2009

I delivered my first baby!!!

Week 1 of OB is officially over and I LOVED IT!  I knew I would because I said I would hate it until I was blue in the face.  I don't even mind waking up in the 3:00 hour.  All week I got to observe deliveries, but today, I got to do it.  It was awesome.  I almost passed out after.  I was so hot and shaky, but I was successful.  It made my week....actually maybe my medical school experience thus far.  I think I will really enjoy 3rd year.  My only wish is that I had paid attention and really tried to learn spanish, because it sure would be nice to talk to my patients.


Just as a side note, I worked 64 hours this week...in 4 days!

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Congratulations!! I think that would be the most incredible thing in the whole world! I would love to become a midwife. I'm really jealous. I think birth is the most amazing thing!

Jen said...

Oh wow! That is so amazing, Natalie. I'm so proud of you for everything you're doing and that you are so excited to be doing it. Congratulations on your first week!

Nick and Kandi said...

Congrats! I admire all you're doing!