Out of desperation to get back into shape I signed up for fitness bootcamp for 13 weeks starting December 21. I did the same thing right before starting medical school for 6 weeks. It was painful, but I loved it and I was in the best shape of my life when I was finished.
Flash forward 2.5 years (wow times flies) and I am now in the absolute worst shape of my life. :( So, the adventure begins in 13 days. I may throw up, but it will be good for me. I may even post pictures to document my journey (and as motivation to never let this happen again).
2 comments:
Good luck! I think you'll do awesome!!! How are you going to do 13 weeks? Doesn't your next rotation start before that will be over?
I have 6 weeks off and I will go before work at 5 when I start school.
Post a Comment