THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 1, 2010

Undoing the damage

Medical school has taken a toll on my mind, body, and spirt. I have tried everything I can think of to get my weight under control shy of starvation or an eating disorder and it doesn't seem like anything works. I did fitness bootcamp for 3 months everyday for crying out loud and didn't lose an ounce! I chalk it up to hormones, stress, and being on call at night with no sleep. Not to mention I don't have time to think, I just need to be told when and what to do.


Anyway, it looks like I may have found something. Live the Life (www.kristiapproved.com). It tells me what to eat, when to eat it, what to drink, how much to sleep, how to exercise, everything! In three weeks I have lost 10 lbs. and don't feel like I am missing out on the things I love. In fact, it has helped my sweet tooth a lot and the one piece of Halloween candy I ate didn't even taste good to me (fyi it was a Reeses BP cup...my favorite!).

I am hoping to lose 30 lbs total (to get me back to my pre-med school weight). Ha I make it sound like I had a baby or something.

Wish me luck, hope to be at my goal by match day in March.

PS My mental and spiritual health will have to wait for another day...one thing at a time :)

0 comments: